5/06/2012

A creative style of having desserts in Korea!

Sometimes, I feel a bit bored of trying new desserts as many of them are presenting in monotonous methods and give me a heavy full feeling after having them. Until I saw some dessert scenes in Korean dramas, I realised that they have an indeed creative style of decorating and enjoy their desserts!
Above is a scene from a Korean drama in 2010

After watching this scene, I searched on Google and found this shop - Baskin Robbins! Actually, Baskin Robbins has operated more than 6700 stores in approximately 50 countries all over the world, it is a global company! =) Australia also has their stores!!! This global store is mainly famous with its chocolate and strawberry cheesecakes, and also with its favoutite flavours - Green Tea and Rum Raisin~!! However... I found most of the Western countries include Australia, their cakes and ice-creams selling are quite monotonous, without unique and eye-catchy decoration presenting especially when comparing with the Korean ones.

Although this store has a various choices of offers that I have never seen include ice-creams, soft serves, sundaes, beverages, grab-n-go mini ice-cream cakes and snacks, and cakes that let the buyers to create their own shape and styles......in fact their ice-cream cakes are all elegantly presented!!!!!!

I will show you some of the best ice-creams & cakes that I think as I cannot show you all of them!!

However... one of these design styles is missing from these Western countries stores......... only the Korean ones~!!

This Ice Cream Sandwich Pancake is my FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the simple way they presented it with a smiley face and ice cream in the middle~~~

Besides this Baskin Robbins' desserts, there is another new famous method of eating dessert also be seen in a Korean drama >v<

This product is called Reddi Wip as seen in the photo, which is shown in a new recent famous drama!!!!!!
Its Korean name is "스프레이 생크림", it can be used as cream butter for breads, cakes, coffee and so on......it is one of the most popular used product in Korea nowadays!!!!!! =D



References:
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/About/International.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment